Wisconsin residents can earn a $100 bonus from Bull’s Eye Credit Union when opening a new checking & savings account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Checking & Savings Bonus!
Editor’s Note: BECU is a community-chartered credit union that you are eligible to join if you live or work in one of the following Wisconsin counties:
- Adams, Juneau, Portage, Waushara, Wood
In addition, you can join if you live outside of the area and have an immediate family member who is already a member or is eligible for membership. Members of the immediate family include, but not limited to:
- Spouse, parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, grandparents, and grandchildren, or
- Any other relative eligible to be a member of the credit union if the relative resides in the same household.
Table of Contents
Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Checking & Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Checking & Savings Bonus, simply open a new checking/savings account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 10/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: Checking see below; savings unknown
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Checking & Savings Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Here’s how to pocket your $100.00* from BECU:
- Open a new BECU Membership Savings Account, Checking Account and debit card at www.becu.net.
- Conduct eight (8) debit card transactions each month for ninety (90) days; ATM transactions not included.
- Make recurring direct deposits to this account within sixty (60) days of account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Personal Checking Account: Monthly service charge is waived to members with Direct Deposit, ages 50 & over, or if a $500.00 minimum monthly balance is maintained.
- Smart Money Savings Account: Not listed
- Share Savings Account: Not listed
- Moola Moola Savings Account: Not listed
- YADA (Young Adult Discount Account): Not listed
A good portion of information to actually recommend this Bull’s Eye Credit Union $100 Checking & Savings Bonus. If you apply for an account, please let us know. If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, account information, and early account termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!