Need a reliable and secure way to see your money grow? Their CDs offer the stability of a fixed-rate annual percentage yield (APY) and FDIC insurance. Plus, you’ll also get interest that compounds daily, no hidden monthly fees or minimum balances to open, easy fund transfers, and a reliable and secure way to see your money grow. Available nationwide, you can earn 2.55% APY on your funds when you open up a new Barclays 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account! Below is all the information and details you need to open your Barclays 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account!
Editor’s Note: Seeking a shorter or longer term CD from Barclay? If so, see our full list of Barclays Certificate of Deposit Account Rates & Terms here. Interested in the best Barclaycard Credit Card for you? See our list of the Best Barclaycard Credit Card Deals, Bonuses, Promotions, & Offers here.
Table of Contents
Barclays 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account Summary
Open up a new Barclays 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account to earn 2.55% APY on your funds! Available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: 2.55% APY on a 12-Month Term
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Any amount
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Withdrawal Fees: 90 days simple interest on the amount withdrawn for CD Accounts with terms of less than 24 months.
- Auto Renewal: No, you will be sent an email approx 30 days before your CD matures in which at the beginning on the date of maturity, you’ll have a 14-day grace period in which you can withdraw funds from your CD without penalties or automatically renew your CD at the interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) in effect on the date of maturity. You can also renew it with a different term.
- Promo Code(s): None
Barclays 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account: Consider opening a Barclays Certificate of Deposit Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn 2.55% APY with a new 12-Month CD Account with Barclays today:
- Visit Barclays online and open a new Barclays Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term: Select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Why Choose Barclays?
- Extremely Easy to Open an Account: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new account.
- Low Minimum Deposit: No hidden monthly fees or minimum balances to open.
- Competitive Rate: Up to 3.00% APY, the CD account earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Barclays Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a representative by calling 1-888-710-8756.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
This Barclays 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account offers 2.55% APY Rate on your funds with no hidden monthly fees or minimum balance to open. Their CDs offer the stability of a fixed-rate annual percentage yield (APY) and FDIC insurance. Plus, you’ll also get interest that compounds daily and the ease of fund transfers. Apply today! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Barclays in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!