Surfing the net on banks you can earn savings bonuses with? Give Bank of Arkansas a chance with their QuickSave program designed to help you meet your savings goals effortlessly. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus!
Table of Contents
Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus, simply open a checking and savings account and enroll in the QuickSave program.
- Bonus Offer: Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus
- Availability: AR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $5.95, 7.95, 10, 15, see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus Application Link
Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus: With QuickSave you can earn up to $250 in free money, just by taking advantage of Bank of Arkansas match. For the first three months of the year, Bank of Arkansas match 100% of your savings. Thereafter, they’ll match 5%.
For our compiled list of BOK Financial Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our full list here.
Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus Requirements
Start off by opening a new checking and savings account. Onward, it’s easy. You enroll in the QuickSave program. You choose a QuickSave transfer amount, either $0.50 or $0.25. Bank of Arkansas will transfer money to your savings each time you use your Bank of Arkansas Visa® Debit Card or Bank of Arkansas electronic Online Bill Pay service and match a portion of your savings (up to $250 in free money for the first 3 months).
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Advantage Checking Account: $15 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $10,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from Bank of Arkansas.
- Choice Checking Account: $7.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a $1,400 average monthly collected balance in your Choice Checking account.
- Maintain a $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances.
- Total of $300 direct deposit (per statement cycle).
- Access Checking Account: $5.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Enroll in online statements.
- Use self-service options to complete deposits and withdrawals (ATM, Mobile, Online).
- Advantage 55 Checking Account: $10 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $5,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: Checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from BOA Mortgage
If you’re a constant spender, give this interesting savings program bonus a shot. The Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings Bonus is more suitable to those whom conduct a moderately high number of transactions. If you visit the promotional site and play around with “estimate your savings” box to see what number of online bill payments and debit card purchases you’ll need to conduct, it’s quite a number! Although attainable, I wouldn’t recommend this bonus to those who like to keep their money untouched in the bank. If you happen to find out information about the soft pull/hard pull, credit funding, or info about closing the account early, please let us know in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!