Bank of Albuquerque is offering New Mexico residents a $150 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bank of Albuquerque $150 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Bank of Albuquerque $150 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Bank of Albuquerque $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Bank of Albuquerque $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: NM (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $4.95, $5.95, $7.95, $15, $25; see below on how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Bank of Albuquerque $150 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- Link above directs you straight to the bank’s website, but see this Bank of Albuquerque $150 Checking Bonus PDF Printout for offer details.
For our compiled list of BOK Financial Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our full list here.
Start off by printing this coupon and present the offer when opening a new account. Open a new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50 and complete one of the following requirements to earn your bonus:
- Activate direct deposit (minimum $250 per deposit) OR
- Make (10) debit card purchases ($10 minimum each)
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking Account: $25 monthly waived with;
- $25,000 or more in linked bank deposit accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs) OR
- $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage and 10% of loan balances.
- Interest Checking Account: $15 monthly fee waived with;
- $10K average combined monthly balances in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, and lines of credit. Colorado State Bank and Trust mortgage balances are excluded from the combined balance calculation. and/or
- Colorado State Bank and Trust mortgage with auto-debit
- Choice Checking Account: $7.95 monthly fee waived with;
- Total of $300 direct deposit(s) (per statement cycle) OR
- $1,400 average monthly collected balance OR
- $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined deposit balances (checking, savings or money market)
- Access Checking Account: $5.95 monthly fee waived with;
- Enroll in Online Statements by turning off paper delivery AND
- Use self-service options to complete deposits and withdrawals (ATM, Mobile, Online)
- High School Checking Account: $4.95 monthly fee waived with;
- Primary owner must be 15-19 years of age AND
- Account must be owned by co-owned by, and linked to a parent or guardian’s Colorado State Bank and Trust’s| personal checking account in good standing.
Pretty decent bonus! With this Bank of Albuquerque $150 Checking Bonus, I view it as a “coupon/voucher” type of bonus IF you take the debit card transaction route. If you go for the direct deposit route, that would be the easiest way to earn the bonus. What I mean when I say “coupon/voucher” type is that you have to SPEND to earn the bonus. In other words, to earn the $150 bonus, you would have to spend $100 ($10 minimum debit transactions). Regardless, you’ll still be earning a nice “voucher” or cash bonus in whichever route you take. BUT before applying, be sure to confirm that it incurs a soft pull so you won’t have an impacted credit history. Please let us know if you find out that info. If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, credit card funding, or the early termination fee, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!