Residents in Wisconsin and Minnesota can earn a $200 checking bonus from Bank Mutual by opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bank Mutual $200 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Bank Mutual $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Bank Mutual $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Bank Mutual $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: MN & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 07/15/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $4.95, $7.95, $12.95; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: Bonus reversal if account is closed within 6 months upon opening
- Promo Code(s): None
Bank Mutual $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Get $200 for opening a new, personal checking account (with a minimum opening deposit of $100) and completing just two of the following qualifying activities within 60 days of opening:
- Set up recurring direct deposits totaling $500 or more per month.
- Complete at least 20 debit card transactions
- Set up online bill pay and pay 5 or more bills
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Essential Checking Account: $4.95 monthly fee waived with one of the following:
- Having an external direct deposit
- Being a current student and 25 years old or younger
- Making at least 10 signature-based Debit MasterCard® transactions in the month.
- Select Checking Account: $7.95 monthly fee waived with one of the following:
- Maintain a $1,500 Minimum Daily Balance
- Have $5,000+ Combined Deposit Balances
- Have a Bank Mutual Mortgage with auto payments from this account
- Have active loan relationship of $10,000+
- Elite Checking Account: $12.95 monthly fee waived with one of the following:
- $5,000 Minimum Daily Balance
- $15,000+ Combined Deposit Balances
- A Mutual Financial Group Brokerage/Annuity Relationship of $25,000+
- Principal owner of a business with one of the following Business Accounts:
- Business Power Checking
- Business Power Bundle Checking
- Commercial Analyzed Checking
This Bank Mutual $200 Checking Bonus is pretty nice to earn. This should incur a soft pull so definitely consider this easy $200. If I were to choose the requirements to meet, I would go for the DD and spending requirements. If you need some tips on how to meet the spending requirements, see our post on Meeting Debit/Credit Transaction Requirements. If you have any info regarding credit card funding, let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!