Packers fan residing in Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin can earn a $175 bonus with a new Packers Checking Account and meeting simple requirements! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Associated Bank $175 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Associated Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Associated Bank $175 Checking Deal Summary
To earn your Associated Bank $175 Checking Deal, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Associated Bank $175 Checking Deal
- Availability: IL, MN, & WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $200 (No American Express cards)
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $11, see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid.
- Promo Code(s): None
Associated Bank $175 Checking Deal: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
For more Associated Bank offers, see our full list of Associated Bank Deals.
Open a new Packers Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 and complete the following:
- Make three payments using Associated Bank Online Bill Pay OR have one direct deposit of $300 or more within 45 days of account opening
- Associated Bank will deposit $175 into your account within 75 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Associated Checking Account: $11 monthly fee, OR
- Direct deposit a total of $500 or more per statement cycle OR
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance OR
- Hold $2,500 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances OR
- Be under the age of 24 and go paperless with eStatements
- Associated Elite Checking Account: $25 monthly fee, OR
- Hold $10,000 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances.
If you’re a Packers fan, consider this Associated Bank $175 Checking Deal! Pretty easy requirements to obtain the bonus and it incurs a soft pull! However, keep in mind the requirements to waive the monthly fee! If you can manage that, this bonus is a piece of cake! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.