American Express is offering 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $3,000 within 3 months of account opening when applying for the American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass Card. Not only that, you can earn 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of your account opening. This offer ends January 17, 2018 so make sure to check it out before it expires! Aside from airline and car rental purchases, not many cards seem to earn you as many HHonors points per dollar on everyday spending than the HHonors Surpass American Express. Continue reading to learn more about the card bonus below.
Hotel Stay Categories
Here, the American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass Card allows you to earn 12x points at Hilton properties, 6x points in common spending categories, and 3x points on other purchases.
To put it into perspective for you, know that on the high end, the more expensive Hilton hotels could go for 90,000+ points per night. To get the most out of your points, our suggestion is that it will be of more value if you use them at lower-tier Hilton hotels and properties. With such a large sign-up bonus, you can have more flexibility in knowing that they could be used for 15+ nights at different Hilton hotels, varying on where you intend to stay at.
Be sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore the best credit cards related to hotel stay categories.
Gas Purchase Categories
For gas purchases, you will be able to earn a generous amount of 6X the points for every dollar you spend at participating U.S. restaurants, supermarkets and gas stations. From what we’ve seen, this is no doubt one of the higher earning and rewarding hotel credit cards in the market.
Also, when compared to other Hilton rewards cards, this one came out to be on top as one of the best of their branded cards! And if you prefer to stay at Hilton properties and/or a loyal Hilton customer, this card will help you quickly accumulate points in these daily used categories and can easily earn free nights without having to spend a lot!
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore the more of the best credit cards related to gas purchases here.
Table of Contents
American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass Card Features
- Earn 100,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of account opening
- Earn an additional 25,000 points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of your account opening.
- 12X Points for purchases charged on your card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio
- 6X Points for purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- 3X Points for all other eligible purchases
- Get a free weekend night on your anniversary date of card approval. Some hotels may have mandatory services and resort charges
- Receive complimentary Hilton HHonors Gold status
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases in a year and you can earn Hilton HHonors™ Diamond status through the end of the next year
- Earn 500 bonus points when you use your card to both book online and pay for your Hilton stay
- Annual fee of $95 ($75 if application is received before January 18, 2018)
American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass Card: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to learn more and apply!
If you were targeted and eligible for this American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass Card offer, you can earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points when you make $3,000 in eligible purchases within 3 months of account opening.
With the American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass Card, a $75 annual fee does not seem too hefty. You will be able to earn up to 125,000 bonus points. You’ll be able to get the most out of your Hilton stays by getting free breakfast, room upgrades, late check outs, and more. And for a hotel credit card, the Hilton HHonors Surpass offers incredibly easy point earning potentials with 12x points at Hilton properties, 6x points in common spending categories, and 3x points on other purchases. Ideally, this card is recommended more for those who are loyal and prefer to stay at Hilton properties frequently.
If you’re interested in cards that are good for Amazon purchases, check out our Best Credit Cards for Amazon Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.