Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union is offering Alcon EFCU members and employees in Texas a $100 checking bonus when opening a new checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: Offer only available to Alcon EFCU members and employees who receive this offer via a direct communication from Alcon EFCU.
Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: 09/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown, please let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $20
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: $10 if closed within 180 days
- Promo Code(s): None
Alcon Employees Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
All members must pay a one-time $1 membership fee and open a savings account with a minimum balance of $5.
To earn your $100 bonus, open a new Alcon EFCU Convenience Checking account (with a minimum opening deposit of $20), set up direct deposit and receive at least two qualifying direct deposits of $200 or more each per month ($400 total in one calendar month) within 90 days of opening your new checking account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Convenience Checking Account: $5 monthly fee waived with daily balance of $500
Pretty easy bonus to earn if you’re eligible. If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding or credit inquiry, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!