Located in Texas, becoming a member at Air Force Federal Credit Union Membership (Branch Locator) is available to anyone! Below is all the information and details you need to fulfill your Air Force Federal Credit Union Membership!
Editor’s Note: For more credit unions that you can join from anywhere, see our list of Credit Unions You Can Join From Anywhere.
Air Force Federal Credit Union Membership Benefits
At Air Force FCU, you are a member of a cooperative and an owner; you have a voting share in the credit union’s affairs. In fact, Air Force FCU exists to serve our members, not to make a profit. The earnings are returned to their members in lower loan rates, higher interest rates on deposits and lower fees.
Air Force FCU members have access to 6 AFFCU branches, over 200 CO-OP Shared Branches throughout Texas, more than 5,400 branches worldwide and nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide.
- Online Services
- Member Rewards
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Advice & Planning
- Insurance Services
- Financial Services
Air Force Federal Credit Union Membership: If you’re interested in becoming a member, join today!
Become a Member of Air Force Federal Credit Union
- Service Members
- Active Duty members of the Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast National Guard, Army National Guard and Air National Guard
- Midshipmen and cadets
- Enrolled in Officer Candidate program
- Retirees and annuitants
- DoD Civilian Employees
- U.S. Government Employees Assigned to DoD Installations
- DoD Contractors Assigned to U.S. Government Installations
- DoD Civilian retirees and annuitants
- Employees of this Credit Union
- Returned members with records in this Credit Union
- Willing to join or current member of The Airman Heritage Foundation.
- Select Employee Group
- Family Members
- Immediate family member of a service member
- Extended family member of a current member
- Spouse of deceased member
What you will need to join
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number
- Information for any Joint Account Owners you will be adding to the account
- Information for any account you wish to switch over to Air Force Federal Credit Union
Did you know you that banks and credit unions offer the same financial products? Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming a member at a credit union: credit unions are not-for-profit institutions, credit unions tend to pay higher interest rates and have lower fees, your funds are NCUA insured up to $250,000, and much more! If those benefits alone (along with many more) sound great to you, definitely consider this Air Force Federal Credit Union Membership! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this credit union! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!