For residents of Indiana and Michigan, 1st Source Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $100 gift card bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your 1st Source Bank $100 Checking Offer!
Editor’s Note: This offer is stated to be for “employee perks participants,” so YMMV.
1st Source Bank $100 Checking Offer Summary
To earn your 1st Source Bank $100 Checking Offer, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: 1st Source Bank $100 Checking Offer
- Availability: IN, MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
1st Source Bank $100 Checking Offer: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
To earn your $100 gift card bonus, complete each of the following requirements within 65 days of the account opening:
- Open a EBC Checking Account with a minimum initial deposit of $50
- Use your Resource® Plus debit card five times
- ACH direct deposit of at least $250
Avoid Monthly Fees
- EBC (Easy Banking Club) Checking Account: No monthly fee with Direct Deposit
Pretty straightforward bonus, but it’s hard to recommend this bonus with a good chunk of information missing. Please let us know if you find out the credit inquiry, credit card funding, or early account termination fee info. Do you have any bank bonuses, deals, or promotions that you know of that you recommend? If so, please comment below with the offer so our readers can also benefit! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
Leave a Reply