Available to Louisiana residents, St. Martin Bank & Trust Company is offering you a chance to earn up to 3.01% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 3.01% APY on your funds when opening a St. Martin Bank & Trust Company Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
|-Available nationwide online
-No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
-No minimum opening deposit required
-Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month.
-Rewards. Redeem your Checking Cashback Bonus for any amount.
-Bank better. Not all checking accounts are created equal.
-With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs, it's never hard to find a place to get cash.
-Get started and open a Discover Cashback Checking Account in 3 easy steps.
St. Martin Bank & Trust Company Kasasa Cash Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 3.01% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: LA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Up to $12.50 monthly
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 3.01% APY on balances up to $10,000
- 3.01% to 0.25% APY depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $12.50 monthly)
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver® account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free e-Statements
- Free mobile banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC insured
- $50 minimum deposit to open
St. Martin Bank & Trust Company Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 3.01% APY:
- Sign up for the St. Martin Bank & Trust Company Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 3.01% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit transaction post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.