If you’re looking to open an outstanding savings account, you’re looking at the right direction. Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering you a 1.55% APY on your funds for opening a new CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account.
This account is one of the nation’s top rates—over 25x the national average. Maximum returns. No fees. Get a high yield, variable interest rate account with no fees to reach your savings goals faster. All it takes is a minimum opening deposit of $100 to open and earn daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential – PLUS your funds are FDIC insured. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.55% APY Rate on your funds when you open a new CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||2.05% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings||1.55% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Summary
- 2 CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Application Link
- 3 CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Features
- 4 CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Rates
- 5 How To Open Premier High Yield Savings Account
- 6 How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- 7 CIT Bank Online Banking
- 8 CIT Bank Mobile & Text Banking
- 9 CIT Bank Routing Number
- 10 CIT Bank Online App
- 11 Still Have Questions?
- 12 Author’s Verdict
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.55% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Account Type: CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Application Link
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account: Open your account today and start earning interest on your funds!
If you are interested in what more CIT Bank has to offer, see our compiled list of CIT Bank Promotions.
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Features
- $100 Minimum Opening Deposit
- No Fees to Open or Maintain
- Daily Compounding Interest
- 24/7 Secure Online Banking
- US-based Customer Service
- FDIC Insured
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Rates
|Account Balance Tiers||Total Balance APY|
|$0 – $250,000||1.55% APY|
|$250,000.01 and more||1.50% APY|
*Interest will be paid on the entire account balance based on the interest rate and APY in effect that day for the balance tier associated with the end-of-day account balance.
**This is a tiered interest rate account. Annual percentage yields (APYs) are accurate as of March 1, 2018: 1.55% APY on balances of $250,000 or less; 1.55% APY on balances greater than $250,000. Interest is paid on the entire account balance based on the interest rate and APY in effect that day for the balance tier associated with the end-of-day account balance. Premier High Yield Savings rates are variable and may change without notice.
How To Open Premier High Yield Savings Account
How do you open your CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account? It’s simple!
Opening an account is quick and easy. Make sure you have the following information handy:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or other valid state ID
- A check or your bank account routing and account numbers (from the account you’ll be using to fund your new CIT Bank Savings)
- Names and personal details (Social Security number, valid ID) of any joint account holders and/or designated beneficiaries
To ensure the safety and security of your funds, CIT Bank will make two “test” micro deposits to your designated funding account. The funding account must be a bank checking or savings account. CIT will then offset those micro deposits with a single withdrawal. Within three business days, you will receive an email with instructions on how to verify the deposit amounts made to your funding account. Once you have completed this step, CIT will let you know by email that your new account has been activated.
PLEASE NOTE: As soon as you verify the “test” micro deposits, we will immediately process the transaction to fund your new account.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
With the CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account, you will not have to worry about any monthly fees. Get maximum returns with no fees to open or maintain the account.
CIT Bank Online Banking
Secure access. Financial know-how. CIT Bank Online Banking provides real-time access to your account to help you manage your money when it’s most convenient. Get Started
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers between CIT Bank accounts
- Create banking reports
- Open new accounts
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
CIT Bank Mobile & Text Banking
On the go. In the know. CIT Bank Mobile Banking helps keep your busy life and finances moving ahead. There’s no stopping you with these free services that help you manage your money anytime, anywhere. Download the CIT Bank App today via iOS or Android.
Mobile Banking Highlights:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between CIT Bank accounts
- Deposit checks for High Yield Savings customers
- Check account balances and transaction history. Get started—text 49794
Enrolling/Re-enrolling in Text Banking:
- If you’re enrolling for the first time: Sign in to your account online and click “Get started” under the Mobile Banking tool on your My CIT Bank dashboard. Follow the instructions to enroll your mobile device in both Mobile and Text Banking.
- If you’re already a Text Banking user: Our new Online Banking system will become operational on Monday, June 6. As a result, you’ll need to re-enroll in Text Banking. Sign in to your account online. Then follow the instruction above.
Use the codes below to view information about all your accounts.
|Balance||B||Summary of available balances for all accounts|
|History||H||Summary of recent transactions per account|
|Command||C||List of available text banking commands|
|Help||HE||Help content for text banking|
|Login||L||Receive a URL for the CIT Bank mobile browser website|
|Recover||R||Receive a URL and new activation code for the CIT Bank mobile browser website|
|Stop||S||De-activate all CIT Bank text services|
CIT Bank Routing Number
What is the bank’s routing number? The bank’s routing number is 124084834.
*If you are a CIT Bank’s commercial, listing service, or institutional client, please call us at 877-748-0004 for the routing number to use for wire instructions.
CIT Bank Online App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the CIT Bank App today via iOS or Android.
- If you do not have a supported Apple or Android device, you can access these features at m.bankoncit.com.
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 855-462-2652! You can also find answers to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Turn your everyday savings into so much more. A CIT Bank Savings account helps you get more from your savings with interest rates for maximum growth, so if you’re looking for a phenomenal savings account, definitely consider this one. Far better rate compared to your brick and mortar banks/credit unions. See how CIT can help you reach your goals. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|