When you sign up for the Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card, you will earn a free night at Hyatt Hotels worldwide after you make $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening, and an additional free night after spending $6,000 total within 6 months of account opening.
This card works well for anyone who travels with Hyatt, general travel expenses, and even everyday purchases. If you are a Hyatt consumer or want to know more about how to earn 2 free nights with this card, please continue to read below for further details.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in another offer from this card, be sure to check out our review of The World of Hyatt Credit Card by Chase Promotion.
With the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 within the first three months of account opening
• Get a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, get a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
• Earn 25x points total per $1 spent at an IHG hotel stay; 2x points per at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1x point on all other purchases
• Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
• Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
• IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Learn More About This Card Here
Table of Contents
Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card Features
- Get a $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 9 points for every $1 spent on Hyatt stays
- 2 points for every $1 spent at restaurants and airline tickets purchased directly from the airline and at car rental agencies
- 2 points for every $1 spent on fitness clubs and gym memberships
- 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 hotel or resort
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free night at Hyatt Hotels worldwide after you make $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Additional free night after spending $6,000 within 6 months
- Annual fee $95
Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card: If you are interested in this offer, be sure to open up a card today!
To be eligible for this bonus, you must make $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening, and for the second night, you must spend $6,000 total within 6 months of opening the card. Additionally, a $50 statement credit after you make your first purchase from account opening.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card is currently offering a $50 statement credit when you sign up to open an account followed by the original 2 free nights offer.
The Hyatt card offers 4 tier status levels: the Member, the Discoverist, the Explorist, the Globalist, and the Lifetime Globalist. With this card offer, you will be given the Discoverist status. Additionally, it should be noted though that the Globalist suite upgrades and Explorist club upgrade awards can not be applied to free night certificates.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
• Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees