For service members of Wisconsin, WaterStone Bank is offering you a chance to earn $100 in checking bonuses when you sign up for a new WaterStone Free Checking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your WaterStone Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from WaterStone Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Also if you are an active Duty Service Members, Military Veterans/Reserve, or National Guard Service Members, you also qualify for the Military Valor Program $100 Checking Bonus from the same bank!
Table of Contents
WaterStone Bank $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your WaterStone Bank $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new WaterStone Free checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: WaterStone Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Requires a $200 minimum automatic deposit of payroll or government benefits to be received within 90 calendar days of account opening.
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Account must be open and active for 90 calendar days, or a $30.00 closing fee may be assessed at account closing.
- Promo Code(s): None
WaterStone Bank $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, open a new checking account online, in-branch, or call 414.761.1000 for more info on how to apply today!
- Open a WaterStone HERO Checking Account with at least $100
- Must show an employee ID, business card, badge or pay stub as proof you are a currently employed or retired service member of the Fire Department, Police or Sheriff’s Department, or Emergency Medical Technician
- Requires a $200.00 minimum automatic deposit of government benefit or employer payroll to be received within 90 days of enrollment.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- WaterStone Free Checking: no monthly fees
WaterStone Bank is offering a very easy bonus for current or retired service members of Wisconsin. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience.
Additionally, you do not have to worry about any potential hidden fees. How great is that? Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the American Express® Gold Card:
-Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
-Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
-Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
-Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
-$100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
-Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-Annual Fee is $250.
-See Rates & Fees