University of Michigan Credit Union is offering residents in Michigan a chance to earn a $100 checking bonus when opening a new checking account at the Carpenter Road Branch and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your University of Michigan Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from University of Michigan Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Table of Contents
University of Michigan Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your University of Michigan Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account at the Carpenter Road Branch and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: University of Michigan Credit Union $100 Checking Bonuse
- Availability: MI (Carpenter Road Branch) (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Promo Code(s): None
University of Michigan Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply at the Carpenter Road Branch today.
- To receive the $100 Bonus, complete the following requirements listed below:
- Open a new University of Michigan CU Go Blue Checking account at the Carpenter Road Branch by 04/30/2019
- Set up at least one direct of a minimum of $100 within 60 days of account opening
- Bonus will be paid approximately 60 days after all requirements have been met
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Go Blue Checking Account: There are no monthly fees.
This University of Michigan Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus is pretty sweet to earn! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, simply open the account and set up at least one direct deposit to receive your bonus! If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, opening deposits, or the early termination fees, please let us know!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM