Summit Federal Credit Union is offering residents of New York a chance to earn a $150 checking bonus when opening a new checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Summit Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Summit Federal Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Table of Contents
Summit Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Summit Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Summit Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $5, see below on how to waive
- Promo Code(s): None
Summit Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- $150 Bonus
- Open a new Summit Federal Credit Union Premium Checking account by 03/31/2019 and complete the opening deposit
- Order a new debit card between by 03/31/2019
- Make at least 20 point-of-sale transactions post to your account by 05/31/2019
- Account must remain open through 09/30/2019
- Bonus will be credited 4-6 weeks after meeting qualifications
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premium Checking Account: $5.00 fee applies if average daily balance falls below $1,000 in any given month.
This Summit Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus is pretty sweet to earn! If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, credit card funding, opening deposits, or the early termination fees, please let us know!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee