Sturdy Savings Bank is offering New Jersey residents a chance to earn a $175 bonus when opening a consumer checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Sturdy Savings Bank $175 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Sturdy Savings Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Table of Contents
Sturdy Savings Bank Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Sturdy Savings Bank $175 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Sturdy Savings Bank $175 Checking Bonus
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 04/19/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0-$10; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Sturdy Savings Bank $175 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer go to your local branch and apply today!
Checking Bonus Requirements
- Go to any branch and open any new consumer checking account and receive $25.
- Do these and receive an additional $150:
- Direct Deposit
- Card Valet
Avoid Monthly Fees
- E-Checking Account: $5 minimum fee if below $100 minimum daily balance
- Student Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Regular Checking Account: $5 minimum fee if below $100 minimum daily balance
- NJ Consumer Checking Account: $3 monthly fee applies regardless of balance
- NOW Checking Account: $10 minimum fee if below $500 minimum daily balance
- Premier NOW Checking Account: No monthly fees
This Sturdy Savings Bank $175 Checking Bonus is a decent bonus if you ask me.
If you happen to know any info regarding the credit inquiry, credit card funding, or early account closure fee, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees