Navy Federal is offering a new offer with its Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card. Starting now, you can earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening a new Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card. This offer expires April 30, 2019, so apply as soon as possible!
These bonus points can be redeemed for merchandise, travel, gift cards, cash and more! Read below for all the information and details you need to earn your Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in another card from Navy Federal Credit Union, be sure to checkout our review of the Navy Federal cashRewards Credit Card.
Membership Eligibility: To become a member, you or one of your family or household members must have ties to the armed forces, DoD or National Guard. If you are interested in this offer, make sure to check out their membership requirements.
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
Table of Contents
- 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points per $1 spent at supermarkets and gas stations
- 2x points per $1 spent at restaurants
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No balance transfer fees
- Points are same as those on other NFCU cards (e.g GO REWARDS & Flagship)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Up to 25% off car rental, plus car rental loss & damage insurance
- No annual fees
Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card: Apply for the today to take advantage of this great deal!
Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening a new Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card is a nice, low maintenance card that’ll get everything you need done. To make it even better, you can receive 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening a new card. You’ll also get 3X points back on supermarket and gas station purchases, 2X back on restaurant purchases, and 1X points back on everything else. So, if you’re looking for a convenient and reliable credit card, look no further, and sign up for this card to receive your bonus today.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Additionally, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee