Available nationwide, you can receive a rate as high as 2.15% APY with a My e-BAnC Super Saver Account by BAC Florida Bank. Below is all the information you need to the 2.15% APY Rate when you open a My e-BAnC by BAC Florida Bank Super Saver Account.
Table of Contents
My e-BAnC by BAC Florida Bank Super Saver Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.15% APY on your funds. Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $5,000 to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.15% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $15; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: $50 applies if you close your account within 6 months
- Promo Code(s): None
My e-BAnC by BAC Florida Bank Super Saver Account: Consider opening a new account to receive an interest rate of 2.15% APY on your funds.
|Balances below $100,000.00||2.15 %APY|
- No minimum balance required to earn listed APY
- Write up to six checks per statement cycle
- Easily waive the $15 fee by maintaining the daily balance with your opening deposit
- Access accounts anytime through your phone or computer
- Free eStatements, mobile check deposits, and online bill payments
- FDIC insures your funds up to $250,000
- Input your info - Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account - Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.15% APY on any balance (do keep in mind to waive the monthly fee, you must have a minimum balance of $5K)
- You're all set!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- My e-BAnC by BAC Florida Bank Super Saver Account: To avoid the $15 monthly service fee, maintain a minimum monthly balance of $5,000.00 or more.
The rate is definitely nice and you'll be able to earn the rate on any balance, however, you will need to keep at least $5K in your account to waive the monthly fee. There are definitely better accounts out there that offer a higher rate and no monthly fees. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
|With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
-Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
-Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
-New! Earn 10 miles per dollar on hotels when you pay with your VentureOne card at hotels.com/venture; learn more at hotels.com/venture
-Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
-Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 13.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
-Travel when you want with no blackout dates
-No foreign transaction fees
-Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn