Available to residents of Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina, Grow Financial Federal Credit Union is offering you 2.75% APY on your funds for opening a new Grow Financial Federal Credit Union Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.75% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Grow Financial Federal Credit Union Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Grow Financial Federal Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Eligibility: Grow Financial FCU offers memberships for residents of Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina as well as active and retired military, regardless of residency. However, it seems that anyone can call in and open an account over the phone. For more information, see the full list on Membership Requirements!
Table of Contents
Grow Financial FCU Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn an interest rate of 2.75% APY on your funds. Open a new Grow Financial FCU Money Market account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.75% APY Rate
- Availability: FL, NC, SC (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: $500 Limit
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Monthly Service Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Grow Financial FCU Money Market Account: Simply meet the deposit requirements associated with the account and you can earn the generous 2.75% APY. See rate table below
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Grow Financial FCU Money Market Account: There are no monthly fees with this account
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening plus an additional 40,000 bonus points after spending a total of $5,000 on purchases within 6 months of account opening
• Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
• Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
• Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
• Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
• IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Learn More About This Card Here