Greater Nevada Credit Union is offering the residents of Nevada a chance to earn up to 4.00% APY on balances up to $50,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 4.00% APY on your funds when opening a Greater Nevada Credit Union Rewards Checking Account.
In addition to the current rate from Greater Nevada Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
Greater Nevada CU Rewards Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 4.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $40,000
- Availability: NV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $15, imposed if the qualifying requirements aren’t met
- ATM Refunds: Not listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Greater Nevada CU Rewards Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
- 4.00% APY on qualifying balances up to $50,000
- Up to $15 in out-of-network ATM fee refunds in qualifying months
- Online banking through eBranch, including account alerts
- Online and mobile bill payment service through ePay
- No Minimum Daily Balance Requirement
- Free eStatements
How To Earn 4.00% APY
- Sign up for the Greater Nevada Credit Union Rewards Checking Account to earn 4.00% APY on balances up to $50,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least nine (lowered from 15) debit card purchases.
- Have at least one Direct Deposit.
- Receive eStatements.
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. Also, if you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know.
If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
• Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
• Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24%-24.24% variable APR after that
• Travel when you want with no blackout dates
• No foreign transaction fees
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn