Elko Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus for residents of Nevada when members of this bank refer friends or family. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Elko Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Elko FederalCredit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: In order to become a member you must be located incounties of Lander, Eureka, Elko, Humboldt, Pershing, Churchill, or White Pine in Nevada; and Twin Falls or Owyhee in Idaho. If you are interested in this offer, checkout their membership requirements.
• Enjoy up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
• Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Table of Contents
Elko FCU $100 Referral Bonus Summary
To earn your Elko Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus, simply refer your family and friends so they open a new checking and savings account and meet specified requirements!
- Referrer Bonus Offer: Idaho Central Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
- Referree Bonus Offer: $100 Checkings Bonus
- Availability: NV (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Account must remain open for 90 days
- Promo Code(s): None
Elko Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus: Refer a friend or family member to earn you bonus today!
- Refer your friends and family to EFCU and have them give us your name when they call or come in.
- Your referral opens a new EFCU checking account with direct deposit or closes on any new EFCU loan
- EFCU will deposit $100 into your EFCU savings account and $100 into your referral’s new EFCU savings account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
The Elko Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus is a simple way to earn $100 for your friends and self by having him or her open a new checking account and set up a direct deposit or loan. This promotion is for a limited time and is very comparative to other referral bonuses. If you are a resident of Nevada, you should definitely checkout this offer!
Additionally, if this triggers a soft pull, it would be a recommended offer. Feel free to drop referrals down below so both you and our readers can benefit. If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or early account termination, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here