Available nationwide, Connexus Credit Union is offering you a $100 Best Buy Gift Card for opening a new checking account with promo code GIFTCARD and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Connexus Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Editor's Note: Although Connexus Credit Union is located physically in Wisconsin and Ohio, anybody in the U.S.A. can qualify for membership with Connexus Credit Union by joining the Connexus Association with a 1-time $5 donation.
Table of Contents
Connexus Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Connexus Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Connexus Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: Physical branches in OH, WI. Offer available nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 05/21/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): GIFTCARD
Connexus Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
To qualify, enter promotion code GIFTCARD in the application process when opening a new checking account. Member must register for Connexus Online Banking and new checking account must successfully receive one direct deposit within 45 days of account opening. Upon validation, within 45 days after the receipt of the successful direct deposit, $100 Best Buy® e-gift card will be emailed to the email address provided during the application process.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Xtraordinary Checking Checking Account: No monthly fees
- MyRewards Checking Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Innovative Checking Checking Account: No monthly fees
This Connexus Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus is pretty great. It is a gift card, but nonetheless, it's still $100! This credit union is located in Ohio and Wisconsin, but with this offer, it's available nationwide. If you have any info regarding credit credit funding, hard/soft pull, or early account termination fees, let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!