Right now, Chase Bank is offering a sign-up bonus when you open their Chase Total Checking® Account. This account is very easy to use and you’ll have access to many features such as online banking, bill pay, mobile banking services like Chase DepositFriendlySM ATMs nationwide, and more! With over 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches, convenience is definitely on your side!
Editor’s Note: Interested in what more Chase has to offer? See our review for a full list of Chase Coupons here!
Table of Contents
Chase Total Checking Account Summary
The Chase Total Checking® Account is offering a generous checking account bonus if you meet certain requirements. In addition to gaining a nice little bonus, you gain a great bank!
- Application for a Chase Total Checking® will trigger a Soft Pull (does not affect credit)
- Minimum opening deposit is $25
- Required for this offer is setting up a direct deposit (no minimum limit of direct deposit)
- Monthly Service Fee can be waived by meeting the details below
- Open a Chase Savings account on the same offer page to earn an added bonus
Chase Bank Checking Bonus: If you’re interested in this offer, see the table above to learn more!
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Coupons.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase Total Checking®: Avoid the $12 Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
As a consumer, I personally like Chase, their customer service, and their unlimited products that they have. Checking accounts are a dime in a dozen but when it’s topped with a bonus, it’s too good to pass up. The requirements for the checking account bonus is not hard to meet and the monthly service fee is easily avoidable. So I recommend signing up for the Chase Total Checking® Account. Interested in what more Chase has to offer? See our full list of Chase Bank Coupons!