Opening a new Chase SavingsSM Account offers you the potential to earn a $150 Savings Bonus by applying in-branch! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus!
Table of Contents
Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus, simply open a new Chase SavingsSM Account in-branch only.
- Bonus Offer: Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10,000 or more to earn max bonus (savings)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $5 for Chase SavingsSM
- Early Termination Fees: Account must remain open for at least 6 months to earn any bonus
- Promo Code(s): Enter email on promo site to receive coupon
Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today! Be sure enter your email on the promo site to receive a coupon code to redeem the offer!
For more info on each individual accounts, see our review on the Chase Bank Total Checking® Account or the Chase Bank SavingsSM Account.
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Bank Deals here.
Be sure to enter your email on the promo site to receive the coupon to redeem the offer.
- Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account and deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase SavingsSM: Avoid the $5 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account, OR
- At least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com), OR
- An account owner who is an individual younger than 18, OR
- This account is linked to a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
This Chase Bank $150 Savings Bonus is a slightly better bonus than the usual bonus. Keep in mind that you will need a coupon to redeem this offer. You can retrieve the coupon by clicking the link we’ve provided under “Application Link” and entering your email. Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account(s). Let us know in the comment section below regarding your experience with this bank bonus. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!