Available to residents of Maryland, CFG Community Bank is offering 2.45% APY on a new money market account! Consider opening the CFG High Yield Money Market Online Only account to earn the 2.45% APY rate. Continue reading if you are interested in this offer!
In addition to the current rate from CFG Community Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
CFG Community Bank Money Market Account Summary
Open a new CFG High Yield Money Market Online Only account with a rate of 2.45% APY!
- Rate Offer: 2.45% APY Rate
- Availability: Maryland (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
CFG Community Bank Savings Account: Consider opening a new money market account to receive an interest rate of 2.45% APY on your funds.
How To Open Account
Open a new Money Market today by doing the following:
- Open a CFG High Yield Money Market Online Only account and have an opening deposit of $1,000
- Deposit $25,000 or more to earn the 2.45% APY
Avoid Monthly Fees
- CFG High Yield Money Market Online Only Account: No monthly fees listed.
CFG Community Bank is comparative to many other banks in terms of Money Market account rates. Simply open a CFG High Yield Money Market Online Only account and deposit $25,000 in the account to earn 2.45% APY rate on your funds! If you have $25,000 to put into an account, I would consider opening this money market account!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees