Table of Contents
Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business Credit Card Summary
With the Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business:
• Earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase
• Plus, a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
• Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 15.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
• Get online Quarterly and Year-End Summaries
• There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
• Fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
Earning & Redeeming Miles
All purchases earn an unlimited 1.5 miles per $1 spent with no caps or restrictions. Miles are worth $0.01 apiece at redemption, meaning this is equal to a 1.5% cash back rate on all purchases.
The best way to redeem your miles is for travel. Use Capital One’s Purchase Eraser tool online or though Capital One’s customer service to offset travel purchases you’ve already made. Purchase Eraser is essentially statement credit and can be used for up to 90 days from the purchase date. If you don’t have enough miles to offset an entire purchase, you can use the miles you do have. However, there’s a minimum of 2,500 miles.
You can also use your miles to book airfare, hotels, car rentals, and other travel purchases directly through Capital One’s travel portal.With this option, there’s no set redemption minimum to worry about. Neither redemption method comes with blackout dates or seat restrictions.
Redeem miles for non-travel items, including cash, gift cards, merchandise, and general statement credits. Values for non-travel redemptions vary widely and are subject to change.
Spark Miles Select for Business Cardholder Benefits
- Downloadable purchase records in formats compatible with Quicken, Excel, and QuickBooks
- 24/7 emergency travel assistance
- Lost card replacement
- Complimentary collision and theft protection on car rentals paid for in full with the card
- Fraud detection
Like the Spark Miles Select for Business Credit Card, there’s no blackouts or seat restrictions, and no minimum is required to redeem. With the Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business, you can book your travel from any airline and redeem your miles as statement credits using Purchase Eraser or by booking a new reservation.
If you book through Capital One’s online travel center, you can pay with your miles and the purchases will not appear on your monthly statement. And like most Capital One card offers, you will have access to a free year-end summary, customized card design for your business or company logo, $0 fraud liability, and more. So if you want flexible travel rewards with no annual fee, this could be the right card for you.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses. If you’re looking for the best card for you, see our Best Credit Card Category post to help pinpoint the best card for you!
Learn more about this card and find out how you can apply here.