Betterment has a nationwide promotion for their Smart Saver Savings Account and you can earn 2.23% APY! Betterment allows low risk investing for cash and is a great savings account alternative.
In addition to the current rate from Betterment, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Betterment Smart Saver Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a highly competitive return rate on your funds. Open a new Betterment Smart Saver Savings Account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.23% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Tell us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
Betterment Smart Saver Savings Account: If you are interested in this offer, be sure to apply today!
- 2.23% savings account
- Low risk investing
Simply open a new Betterment Smart Saver Savings Account and start earning the 2.23% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees.
Betterment is offering a competitive rate of 2.23% APY for simply opening an account. If you are interested in this offer, be sure to apply as soon as you can!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees