Available to Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont residents, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is offering you a $150 checking bonus when you open a new checking account and complete simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $150 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
|-Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier checking account with qualifying activities.
-Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online by March 29, 2019; and
-Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $100,000 or more in New Money in combined checking, savings, and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
-Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
-You will automatically receive the $750 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Table of Contents
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $150 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: ME, NH, VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 02/28/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $6-10, see below how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $150 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online to apply!
Here’s how to earn up to a $150 bonus:
- Fill out the information in the form and click on ‘Email Me My Coupon’ to request a coupon.
- You will receive a personalized coupon via email. Print this coupon, bring it to your nearest branch and open a Simple Checking account by February 28, 2019 and have a $250 direct deposit into the account by April 30, 2019.
- You will receive your $150 bonus when you complete the first two steps.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- E-Choice Checking: Avoid a $6 monthly fee when you sign up for e-statements
- Preferred Checking: Avoid a $8 monthly fee when you keep a $500 average daily balance, or $50,000 in consumer deposits, or consumer loans of $100,000+
- Edge Checking: Avoid a $10 monthly fee when you sign up for e-statements
Easy, easy bonus alert! This Bar Harbor Bank & Trust $150 Checking Bonus is definitely on my recommended list. Easy terms, soft pull, and very easy monthly fee waivers. Definitely go for this bonus while it lasts! But do keep in mind that you’ll need a total of at least 14 months to receive the full bonus. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
-$200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
-3% cash back at U.S. gas stations. 1% cash back on other purchases.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-95 annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees