Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 2.60%, and 2.85% APY when you open a new Banesco USA CD Account with a minimum $1,500 opening balance. Below is all the information and details you need to open your Banesco USA CD Account to earn CD rates of 2.60%, and 2.85%!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in more interest bearing accounts, be sure to check out our full list of the Best Savings Accounts.
Table of Contents
Banesco USA CD Account Summary
Open up a new Banesco USA CD Account to earn CD Rates of 2.60%, 2.85% APY on 6-Month and 12-Month terms available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: 6-Month Term 2.60% APY, 12-Month Term 2.85% APY CD Rate Special
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,500 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Banesco USA CD Account Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*Rates are subject to change
Banesco USA CD Account Application Link
Banesco USA CD Account: Consider opening a Banesco CD Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Banesco USA Account Requirements
Earn CD rate of 2.60%, and 2.85%, APY CD Rates on a 6-Month, and 12-Month terms by:
- Visit Banesco USA online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 36-month term.
- Fund your account: Make a minimum opening deposit of $1,500.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Banesco USA Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a Bank Direct Representative by calling 888.228.1597
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this Banesco USA CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a certificate of deposit account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more CD Rate Offers!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers double cash back. You'll earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.