Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering you 2.30% APY on your funds for opening a new CIT Savings Builder account.
The CIT Bank Savings Builder Account is a tiered savings account that offers competitive APY rates for those carrying qualifying balances or looking to commit to a monthly qualifying deposit. Below is all the details you need to open a CIT Bank Savings Builder Account.
In addition to the current rate from CIT Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or BBVA Compass Bank.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||2.05% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.30% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: Up to 2.30% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25,000 or $100 deposit every month
- Monthly Service Fee: None; however, there is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
|Base||$0 - $25,000||1.26%|
|Upper||$0 - $25,000, but with monthly deposit of $100 or more||2.30%|
Simply open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account and meet certain requirements. To receive the upper APY Rate, open a new Savings Builder account. The higher APY Tier can be earned by completing one of following requirements:
- High-balance savers – Maintain an account balance of $25,000
- Build a habit of saving with Tier Boost – Make at least one monthly deposit of $100 or more.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: There is no opening, monthly servicing, online transfer or incoming wire fees. There is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000.
If you're interested in building up your savings, check out the CIT Bank Savings Builder Account. Their new Savings Builder account gives you an opportunity to make the most out of your money, with an outstanding APY rate on your funds. Compared to many other local banks, CIT Bank offers much higher rates.
Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|