Take advantage of Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account and earn an attractive 1.25% APY on balances up to $150K.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Axos Bank Rewards Checking
Axos Bank brings together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate and meet our customers’ needs. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products and services, including checking, savings, CDs, money market, lending, and retirement, Axos specializes in convenience and customization.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 1.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $150K
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Axos Bank Rewards Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|UFB High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||1.70% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$200 + 1.80% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
How To Open Account
- Open an Axos Bank Rewards Checking Account
- Direct deposits (not including intra-bank transfers from another account) totaling $1,000 or more each month will earn .4166%
- At least ten (10) point-of-sale transactions per month using your Rewards Checking Visa Debit Card for normal everyday purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction will earn .4166%; &
- Adding five (5) or more point-of-sale transactions per month using your Rewards Checking Visa Debit Card for normal everyday purchases with a minimum of $3 per transaction will earn .4166%.
- With the qualifications met, you’ll earn 1.25% APY on up to $150,000.
Axos Bank Account Benefits
- Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
- No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
- No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
- Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
Axos Bank is offering a 1.25% APY on balances less than $150K. If you are interested in this account at Axos Bank, the positives are that there are no monthly fees, no minimum balance, and it triggers a soft pull, meaning it won’t harm your credit score.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$200 Cash||Review|