Take advantage of Union Bank 1-2-3 Rewards Account today to earn an attractive 3.05% APY on balances of at least $1,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Union Bank 1-2-3 Rewards
Union Bank is headquartered in Lake Odessa, Michigan and was founded in 1934. Since then they have grown to 8 locations and boast a variety of checking options.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 3.05% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Union Bank 1-2-3 Rewards Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.45% APY||Review|
|UFB High Yield Savings||0.20% APY||Review|
|$1,000 +||3.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a 1-2-3 Rewards Checking Account with Union Bank
- $100 minimum deposit
- Earn a monthly interest reward by completing the following transactions each month:
- Receive a combined total of $1,000 directly deposited into the account
- Make 15 or more debit card purchases of at least $15 each
- Have one electronic ach debit from the account
- You must have a Virtual Bank account established already:
- Download the UB Virtual Banking app from the App Store or Play Store
- Create a profile or opt for a quick call login
- Log in to your profile with your email address
- Select a video session login
Union Bank Account Benefits
- Free ATM and Dime-a-time debit card
- Online Bill Pay
- Online and mobile banking
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC Insured
Union Bank is offering a 3.05% APY on balances greater than $1,000. All you need to do is qualify and maintain balance requirements.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|