United Community Bank is offering Indiana residents a chance to get a $200 checking bonus for opening a new UCB checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your United Community Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
United Community Bank $100 Bonus Summary
To earn your United Community Bank $100 Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: United Community Bank $200 Checking Promotion
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 07/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
United Community Bank $200 Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a UCB Checking account from United Community Bank with a $250 minimum deposit
- You’ll receive a $200 bonus for setting up direct deposit, $100 bonus without direct deposit
- Paper statements $2/month, free with Estatements
- If you’ve used this promotion in the past, you’re not eligible.
- Any form of ACH will count as long as it is consistent
Avoid Monthly Fees
- UCB Checking: No monthly fees
This bonus only incurs a soft pull so it’s looking pretty good! Requirements are very simple, but hopefully the amount of time you must keep the account open is short. If you happen to know any info regarding early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!