Available nationwide, Synchrony Bank is offering you 1.55% APY on your funds with a new High Yields Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.55% APY Rate when you open a Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a rate of 1.55% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.55% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Any amount
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account: Consider opening a high yield savings account online to receive a rate of 1.55% APY on your funds. Apply today to start earning interest on your balances.
Interested in what more Synchrony Bank has to offer? See our list of Synchrony Bank Promotions!
|Up to $4,999||1.55 % APY|
|$5,000-$24,999||1.55 % APY|
|$25,000+||1.55 % APY|
- Award-winning rates — that go beyond the national average
- Easy withdrawals online, over the phone or with an ATM card
- Control of your money through our online banking portal or by speaking with one of our Banking Representatives.
- No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee
- Peace of mind through FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category
Simply open a new High Yield Savings Account from Synchrony Bank online and start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account: No monthly fees
This Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account offers pretty decent rates on your funds at any amount! Simple to apply and a great way to earn funds on your excess cash! Definitely consider making the switch if you have a savings account at your local bank which usually offer a 0.01% rate! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!