For a limited time, you can earn 30,000 bonus points when you sign up for the Sun Country Airlines Visa Signature Card. To receive 30,000 bonus points, you will need to first spend $1,000 within the first 3 months account opening. Then, to earn an additional 10,000 bonus points, spend $10,000 or more on your card during each 12 billing cycle period.
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card:
-Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn unlimited points that don't expire as long as your card account is open
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions Bags fly free® and no change fees
- Redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more
Table of Contents
Sun Country Airlines Visa Signature Card Features
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months account opening
- Earn an extra 10,000 bonus points when you spend $10,000 or more on your card during each 12 billing cycle period.
- 2X Points on qualifying Sun Country Airlines purchases
- 1X Points spent on other purchases
- 1st bag checked free for anyone on your reservation
- Get a $100 Sun Country travel certificate for future travel when you buy an international vacation package
- $0 first year, then an annual fee of $69 thereafter
Sun Country Airlines Visa Signature Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to learn more!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 30,000 points. Then, to earn an additional 10,000 bonus points, spend $10,000 or more on your card during each 12 billing cycle period. This adds up to a total of 40,000 bonus points!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
When taking a look at the Sun Country Airlines Visa Signature Card, the rewards that it offers for an annual fee of just $69 a year are still of quite value, especially since it’s been waived the first year. It’s the small details of this card that may make you want to consider this card.
For example, the points you earn don’t expire as long as you use your card once every three years. This is rewarding because most cards will require you to use your card every 6 months, 12 months, or 18 months max at a time in order to allow you to keep the points you’ve earned.
Some other great beneficial perks of this card are you can pool points with other rewards program members and one-way tickets are also allowed for travel rewards redemption. It’s rare to see credit cards offer such features!
However, the card has its flaws that may limit its customers. For instance, many routes that are offered tend to be seasonal and flights have been said to have limitations. That can be a problem. Customers shouldn’t have to alter their travel schedule around the airline’s. Sun Country only flies to a set number of destinations within the United States. Also, most flights typically connect through the airline’s main hub in Minneapolis. So, if you live farther south, finding a flight might be difficult.
So, unless you’re already a loyal Sun Country Airline customer, you won’t earn much points with this card. But it’s not a bad deal if you’re looking for an credit card that doesn’t require too much spending to get at least up to one free flight in the first year with the bonus offer.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.