Available to Iowa & Illinois residents, Southeast National Bank is offering you a chance to earn up to 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 3.00% APY on your funds when opening a Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
|-Available nationwide online
-No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
-No minimum opening deposit required
-Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month.
-Rewards. Redeem your Checking Cashback Bonus for any amount.
-Bank better. Not all checking accounts are created equal.
-With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs, it's never hard to find a place to get cash.
-Get started and open a Discover Cashback Checking Account in 3 easy steps.
Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking AccountSummary
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: IA, IL (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Yes
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000
- 0.25% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee, even if you don’t meet the monthly qualifications
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance requirements
Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 3.00% APY:
- Sign up for the Southeast National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 signature-based debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.