SoFi is offering a $200 checking and savings bonus for existing customers when you open a qualifying SoFi Money Account. All you have to do is complete the certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your SoFi Money $200 Checking and Savings Bonus.
Table of Contents
SoFi Money $200 Checking and Savings Bonus
To earn your SoFi Money $200 Checking and Savings Bonus, simply open a new SoFi money account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: SoFi Money $200 Checking and Savings Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Not Listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
SoFi Money $200 Checking and Savings Bonus: If you’re interested for this offer, join the SoFi wait-list to secure a spot for the $200 bonus! Check out the image below to learn more about this bonus and its features.
- Join the wait-list to open a SoFi Money account from SoFi
- Set up direct deposit of $500 or more such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing to earn to the 1.09% APY rate
- The $200 Bonus will be deposited in 2 payments of $100 to your SoFi Money account and SoFi Wealth account
Avoid Monthly Fees
- No monthly, account fees, overdraft fees, minimum balance fees, foreign transactions fees, monthly maintenance fees, and many more.
If you’re interested, take advantage of this offer soon. Requirements are very simple, and the amount to open the account is short. If you happen to know any info regarding credit funding, credit inquires, expiration date, or early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!