Open a SkyBlue SKYPASS Visa Card and you will be eligible to earn $100 bonus after $1,500 spend in 90 days. In addition, you earn 5,000 bonus miles after your first purchase! There is no annual fee and you earn one mile for every $2 net purchase. You can use your miles for award travel and upgrades on Korean Air and SkyTeam partners. Keep in mind that this offer is expected to be valid until March 31, 2018. Continue reading to learn more about the card bonus below!
SkyBlue SKYPASS Visa Card Features
- $100 bonus after $1,500 spend in 90 days
- Earn 5,000 bonus miles after your first purchase
- Earn one mile for every $2 net purchase.
- $250,000 in Travel Accident Insurance.
- Redeem miles for award travel and upgrades on Korean Air and SkyTeam partners.
- SKYPASS Visa card purchases help you reach and maintain Morning Calm Club membership.
- Card use at millions of locations worldwide.
- Cash access at more than one million ATMs.
- No cap on miles
- Bilingual automated 24-hour account access.
- Online purchase security.
- Earn SKYPASS miles even faster when you take advantage of Automatic Bill Payment.
- Lost and stolen card reporting.
- SKYPASS Visa miles can be combined with your SKYPASS flight miles
- No annual fee – ever.
SkyBlue SKYPASS Visa Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
Once you’re approved for the SkyBlue SKYPASS Visa Card, earn $100 bonus after $1,500 spend in 90 days. In addition, you earn 5,000 bonus miles after your first purchase!
Receive $100 + 5,000 bonus miles after the spending requirement with your SkyBlue SKYPASS Visa® Card. With this card, you can enjoy the legendary service of Korean Air, superior benefits, travel rewards and more. If you think you’ll enjoy the benefits and make use of the miles, definitely give this card a shot. To top it all off, there is no annual fee to take care of! Also, if you’re tired of the rising gas prices, check out our Best Credit Cards for Gas Purchases! Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.