Available nationwide, Self-Help Federal Credit Union is offering you 1.43% APY on your funds by when you fund a Self-Help Federal Credit Union Bank Money Market Account with at least $500,000. Below is all the information you need to earn a 1.43% APY Rate when you open a Self-Help Federal Credit Union Money Market Account.
Table of Contents
Self-Help Federal Credit Union Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.43% APY on your funds. Open a new Self-Help Federal Credit Union Money Market Account with a minimum opening deposit of $500,000 to start earning interest today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.43% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500/$500,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $5 monthly service fee if balance falls below $500
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Self-Help Federal Credit Union Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market account to receive an interest rate of 1.43% APY on your funds. Apply today!
- See the current rates here.
Money Market Account Rates
|$500,000 Minimum||1.43% APY|
|$500 Minimum||1.33% APY|
- Earn above-average dividends at a rate worthy of a term certificate
- Dividends earned on all average daily balances of $500+
- No monthly service fee on minimum daily balances of $500+
- Low $5 monthly service fee if balance falls below $500
- Up to six FREE withdrawals/transfers per month; includes checks!
- $10 fee for each additional withdrawal or transfer
- FREE online banking (with e statements)
- FREE e-statements
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Save more while supporting work to build stronger communities!
Simply open a new Money Market Account from Self-Help Federal Credit Union online with an opening deposit of $500 (for 1.33% APY) or $500,000 (for 1.43% APY) and start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Self-Help Federal Credit Union Money Market Account: Low $5 monthly service fee if balance falls below $500
Pretty great rate for a minimum balance of $500. Looking at this account, it's more practical to earn the 1.33% APY for the vast majority of us. Please let us know if you find out or know any information regarding credit inquiry. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! We'll be sure to give you credit! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!