Available nationwide, Sallie Mae is offering you a 2.10 APY on your funds for opening a new Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.10% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Sallie Mae, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.10% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.10% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Any
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account: Consider opening a high-yield savings account to receive an interest rate of 2.10% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
|Any Balance||2.10% APY|
- No minimum deposit- You can open your account with as little as $1
- No monthly fees- Sallie Mae Bank allows you to maintain an account without having to worry about any transaction fees, allowing you to earn as high of a return as you can on your investment.
- 24/7 account access- You’ll be able to manage your funds from the comfort of your own home at anytime.
- FDIC insured- Your funds will be FDIC insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
- Easy online account management
Simply open a new Sallie Mae Money Market Account and start earning the 2.10% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account: No monthly fees
Pretty good savings account rate with what looks to be at any balance amount. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee