Colorado residents can earn a $100 bonus from Red Rocks Credit Union when opening a new checking account (using promo code 100CHECKING17) and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Red Rocks Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: You are eligible if:
- You live or work in Douglas, Arapahoe or Jefferson County, Colorado;
- You are an employee of Lockheed Martin;
- You are a family member of a Red Rocks Credit Union member; or
- You are a member of Consumer’s United Association.
Red Rocks Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Red Rocks Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking/savings account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Red Rocks Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 10/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): 100CHECKING17
Red Rocks Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Offer not valid for memberships with existing checking accounts. Must use promo code 100CHECKING17 at the time of account opening to receive this offer. Bonus will be deposited into members’ Red Rocks account 90 days after account opening and the direct deposits have begun. Qualifying accounts include checking account with direct deposit only. To obtain a Red Rocks Credit Union checking account, you must maintain a minimum savings account balance of $5.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking Account: No monthly fees
This Red Rocks Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus is very simple to earn. Just like your typical bonus, all you’ll need is a DD and you’re good to go. However, be sure to confirm that it’s a soft pull so it won’t impact your credit history. If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or early account termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!