Available nationwide, PurePoint Financial is offering you 1.40% APY on your funds for opening a new PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.40% APY Rate on your funds when you open a PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account.
Table of Contents
PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.40% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.40% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10K minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account: Consider opening a new savings account online to receive an interest rate of 1.40% APY Rate on your funds.
|$0.01 - $9,999.99||0.25 %APY|
- Maximize your savings with market-leading rates
- Save even more with no monthly account fees
- Bank with confidence. Deposits are FDIC insured.
- Fund your account easily via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Anytime, anywhere access 24/7 from your computer, tablet or mobile device
Simply open a new PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account and start earning the 1.40% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account: No monthly fees
Definitely a competitive rate, but you would need to have at least $10K to earn that type of interest. Any lower amount, you'll get a percentage left. Overall, I believe there are better accounts out there, but if you're interested in this account, be sure that it incurs a soft pull so it doesn't impact your credit history. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!