Available nationwide, PurePoint Financial is offering you 2.15% APY on your funds for opening a new PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.15% APY Rate on your funds when you open a PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from PurePoint Financial, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.15% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.15% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10K minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
PurePoint Financial Savings Account: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
|$0.01 - $9,999.99||0.25% APY|
- Maximize your savings with market-leading rates
- Save even more with no monthly account fees
- Bank with confidence. Deposits are FDIC insured.
- Fund your account easily via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Anytime, anywhere access 24/7 from your computer, tablet or mobile device
Simply open a new PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account and start earning the 2.15% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account: No monthly fees
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Simply meet the deposit amount for the bank and the rate is yours. Additionally, you will have instant access to a range of account features to better your experience.At the end of the day, if you are interested, I would definitely suggest you apply now. However, the rates are always subjected to change.
If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee