When you sign up for the Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard, you can earn 30,000 Bonus Rewards Points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, there is no annual fee for the first year of being a card member, so you can get rewarded without having to spend extra! Check out the details below.
Additionally, you can will earn 2X the points on purchases at restaurants — anything from fine dining to fast food!
If you plan on using this card to travel a lot, being able to earn points for your dining experiences is a great plus! Plus there’s no annual fee for the first year, so you will be saving money. It’s not the best rewards we’ve seen for a credit card, but it’s still worthy of mentioning.
Want to see the best credit cards for restaurant purchases? If yes, follow this link to view the best credit cards for restaurant purchases.
Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard Features
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Rewards Points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- 3x Points per $1 spent on travel
- 2X Points for every $1 spent on dining
- 1X Point for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Introductory 0.00% APR balance transfer for 12 months
- Receive premium rewards, benefits, concierge service and security
- No points maximum and your points never expire
- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, charitable donations, gift cards and cash
- No foreign transaction fee
- $0 First year, then annual fee of $75 thereafter
Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus reward points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 30,000 points.
The Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard is a good card option for you if:
- Use your credit card frequently to accumulate Rewards Points faster
- Travel and dine out frequently
- Usually pay off your balance monthly
- Want personalized, concierge level service
- Typically make monthly purchases of $3,000 or more
But personally, this card is only good to keep for the first year being that the annual fee is waived, you get a nice bonus offer that’s equivalent to $300 in cash, and you can get decent rewards for 3X the points towards traveling. But if you can justify the $75 annual fee after the first year, by all means, keep this card around for your needs!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re interested in learning about cards useful for getting 5% cash back, then be sure to check out our Best 5% Cash Back Credit Cards master post for more information! If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!