LNB Banking is offering New York residents a $175 Checking Bonus for opening a new checking account at their new office located at 311 Grant Avenue Road and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your LNB Banking $175 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available at the downtown Cayuga county in New York.
Table of Contents
LNB Banking $175 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your LNB Banking $175 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: LNB Banking $175 Checking Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown, please let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $0, $25, $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0- $8, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Promo Code(s): None
LNB Banking $175 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
Receive $175 when you open a personal checking account with direct deposit during the promotion at their Cayuga County offices ONLY.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Rewards Savers Checking: No monthly fees.
- Free e-rewards Checking: No monthly fees.
Basic Checking: The $3 fee is unavoidable.
- Regular Checking: Avoid the $5 fee if you enroll in direct deposit, if you are 55 years of age or older, or if your balance remains at $300 or more during the month.
- Now Interest Checking: Avoid the $8 fee by maintaining the balance above $1,000 for any day of the cycle.
Keep in mind that this LNB Banking $175 Checking Bonus is only available at their new office in downtown Cayuga county in New York. Pretty nice bonus for a simple requirement but more info is needed to actually recommend this bonus. If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, early account termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!