If you’re looking to improve your business with a credit card that offers you opportunities for cash back, try the Investors Bank Business Edition Card with Business Category Rewards. Although there is no sign up bonus, this card makes up for it with its cash back categories. You can get 5X points back on qualifying business purchases, 2X points back on gas and dining transactions, and 1X points everywhere else. If this card interests you, then keep reading to find out more!
Table of Contents
Business Edition Card with Business Category Rewards Features
- 5 Points per $1 Spent on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during a period of 12 billing cycles. After $25,000, earn 1 point per $1 spent).
- 2 Points per $1 Spent on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during a period of 12 billing cycles. After $25,000, earn 1 point per $1 spent).
- 1 Point per $1 Spent on other purchases.
- Points can be redeemed for travel, cash back as a statement credit, gift cards, and merchandise. Plus, you have 3 years from when points are awarded to use them before they expire.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 6 billing cycles.
- After that, a variable APR based on the Prime Rate between 14.24% and 21.24% APR depending on your creditworthiness.
- No Annual Fee
Investors Bank Business Edition Card with Business Category Rewards:If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Check out the Investors Bank Business Edition Card with Business Category Rewards if you’re looking for a card for your business. Some perks on this card is that it offers up to 5X cash back in the category of business, and that it doesn’t charge any annual fees. A downside of this card is that there is no sign up bonus. There are honestly a lot of cards that offer the same general cash back opportunities, so it’s up to you if the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. If you’re looking for more options make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.