Available nationwide, HSBC Bank features a 2.01% APY on your funds for opening a new online HSBC Direct Savings Account. Open your account with a minimum balance of $1 to earn this rate. There are no monthly maintenance fees, fast ATM deposits, and you’ll get 24/7 online account access.
Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. In addition, HSBC is a member of FDIC, so your money is insured up to $250,000.
Below is all the information you need to earn the competitive, outstanding APY Rate on your funds when you open a HSBC Direct Savings account.
Table of Contents
HSBC Direct Savings Account Summary
Here’s your opportunity to earn an interest rate of 2.01% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.01% APY Rate
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $2,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: No monthly fee
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
HSBC Direct Savings Account: Consider opening an account online to receive an interest rate of 2.01% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
HSBC Direct Savings Account Rates
*Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
HSBC Direct Savings Account Benefits
- Earn 2.01% APY on all balance tiers
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Minimum balance to earn APY is $1
- Apply online today
- Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers
- Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking
- Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
HSBC Direct Savings Account Requirements
- Open a new HSBC Direct Savings Account online.
- Input your info. Provide your name, address, phone, email, and social security number or Tax ID.
- Deposit a minimum of $1 and start earning the competitive APY rate
Avoid Monthly Fee
- With the HSBC Direct Savings Account, there is no monthly maintenance fee
Turn your everyday savings into so much more. Grow your savings with a competitive rate from HSBC Bank. It doesn’t take long to open a HSBC Direct Savings Account online. Plus, HSBC is a member of FDIC, so your money is insured up to $250,000. If you’re looking for a phenomenal savings account with a competitive rate, definitely consider opening a Direct Savings account today! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account in the comments below!
Disclaimer: Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.