The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard provides a nice bonus of $150 Cash Back when you spend $500 or more in the first 3 months from account opening, and a 0% APR rate for 15 months. Also, this card lets you earn 2% cash back on purchases made within the first 6 months of account opening, which is a pretty good bonus amount for a card with no annual fee. If you’re interested, keep reading to find out more!
Table of Contents
0% APR Balance Transfer
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard is a great card for those with debt because it offers 0% APR for 15 months! If you’re looking for a card that can take care of your valance transfers, then definitely check out this one.
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to 0% APR here.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Features
- $150 sign up bonus after $500 or more in purchases within the first three months of account opening
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months from account opening
- 2% cash back on all purchases made within the first 6 months from account opening, after that receive 1.5% cash back
- 10% anniversary bonus on all cash rewards earned each year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Security chip offers enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- Contactless payment feature provides fast, easy and safe checkouts.
- Make mobile purchases with Android PayTM, Apple PayTM and Samsung Pay.
- No annual fee
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
If you are interested in more HSBC Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of HSBC Bank Deals here.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make $500 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive $150 Cash Back.
Apply for the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard to earn a great bonus of $150 Statement Credit after you spend $500 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. With this card you also get 0% APR for 15 months and 2% cash back on purchases made within the first 6 months from account opening. If you’re looking for a card that helps you get rid of any high interest credit card debt, this card allows you to fix your debt with no annual fee! This card is pretty much a standard card that will give you everything you need, so definitely consider this card if you’re not looking for anything really special but will get the job done.
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for drug store purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards For Drugstore Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!