Available Nationwide, Hanscom Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account is offering 2.50% APY on balances up to $15,000. Check out the offer details below, so that you can start earning 2.50% APY when opening a Hanscom Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Hanscom Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account:
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull Let us Know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Yes
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- 2.50% APY
- 0.30% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account each cycle that you qualify1
- 0.01% APY if qualifications aren't met
- Free ATMs | Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly) 3
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking, bill pay, and transfers
- Free mobile banking including mobile deposits
- Free Debit/ATM card available with no annual fee
- Free Online Statements
Hanscom Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.50% APY:
- Create an account for the Hanscom Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY on balances up to $15,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least 12 debit card or credit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit (ACH) transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive Online Statements
If you're active with your checking account, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, monthly service fees, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.