If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Goldman Sachs Bank (now operating under the brand Marcus by Goldman Sachs) is offering you 1.80% APY on your funds for opening a new Goldman Sachs Bank Online Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.80% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Goldman Sachs Bank Online Savings Account.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Goldman Sachs Bank Online Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.80% APY on your funds. Open a new account and start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.80% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None, but if you fail to fund your Account within 60 days of Account opening, GS Bank may consider your Account closed.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
See the offer table below and click on the Open Account button to apply for your Goldman Sachs Bank Online Savings Account. Consider opening a new savings account online to receive an interest rate of 1.80% APY Rate on your funds.
|$1 or more||1.80% APY|
- No minimum deposit to open
- No transaction fees
- Customer deposit limits apply
- Multiple ways to access your money
- Interest compounded daily, paid monthly
- Rate is variable and may change after the Account is opened
- Six withdrawal limit per statement cycle
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law
Simply open a new Savings Account from Goldman Sachs Bank and start earning the 1.80% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Goldman Sachs Bank Online Savings Account: No monthly fees
We've all heard of Goldman Sachs so you know this is a reputable bank. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!